Internal Account Support Executive - Automotive
£24k plus bonus and benefits
Our client are a well respected name within the automotive sector, who have experienced considerable, and continued growth and success since launching in the UK marketplace over 3 years ago.
As part of this ongoing growth, we are now looking to recruit a number of Internal Account Support Executives to join a newly created division of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the field based Account Management team, supporting them with the day to day management of a portfolio of motor dealer relationships
- Maximise engagement with existing dealers through regular proactive telephone contact
- Assist the field based team with on-boarding of new dealership accounts
- Provide support and guidance to dealers to ensure their product knowledge, and utilisation
- Ensure Salesforce CRM systems are kept up to date at all times
- Conduct monthly calls with dealers to discuss their up-coming purchasing plans
- Participate in targeted outbound call campaigns, marketing promotions and dealer surveys
- Identify opportunities for up-selling and appointment making for the field team
The successful candidate will have excellent telephone skills with the ability to quickly build relationships at all levels. You will have high attention to detail, and strong organisational skills, and be comfortable in a fast paced, high pressure results driven environment.
A knowledge of the automotive sector and /or financial services would be a distinct advantage, however we are also keen to receive applications from candidates who can demonstrate experience of B2B sales and relationship building from other industry sectors.