Internal Sales Manager - Automotive
£50k plus bonus, car and benefits
Our client are a well respected name within the automotive sector, who have experienced considerable, and continued growth and success since launching in the UK marketplace over 3 years ago.
As part of this growth, they now have a newly created role for an Internal Sales Manager, to manage and develop a small, but growing team of internal account support executives.
Key responsibilities include
- Driving the Account Support team to research, identify and develop new opportunities by making telephone appointments for the field based sales team
- Manage the on-boarding process for new dealers
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop marketing strategy
- Build and develop the team, to include recruitment, skill development, motivation and ensuring the achievement of objectives
- Conduct monthly 121 meetings, identifying any areas of performance that need improvement or support
- Manage and ensure SLA's are met
- Maintain relationships with the field based team to jointly achieve targets
- Manage internal relationships with credit, risk, customer service etc
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in sales management from within a call centre/outbound calling environment - ideally from within the automotive or financial services sector.
You will have strong negotiation skills, able to work within a high pressure, results driven environment, and have the ability to drive performance through effective people management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, highly successful and dynamic organisation, in a high profile role within the organisation.