Our client is a leading UK Bank with an excellent reputation for providing customer focussed relationship management and “best in class” product solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Corporate Banking team, based in Leeds and covering Yorkshire and the North East region. The successful candidate will join a high calibre team with an excellent reputation in the region.
This will suit a candidate with strong experience supporting complex, higher value customers, typically in the turnover range £20m - £50m. There will also be the requirement for origination with corporates and key introducers across the region.
As a Relationship Director skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• A proven track record in Relationship Management within the Mid – Corporate space ( turnover to £50m)
• Strong business development skills with broad local market knowledge and presence.
• High level technical Risk Management and Financial Analysis skills. This will include the ability to write high quality credit reports incorporating detailed credit analysis and a high level of technical knowledge. An ability to present a well thought through proposal at Credit Committee will be essential in this role.
• Demonstrable track record of delivering sustainable income streams on both sides of the Balance Sheet and exceeding targets.
As a Relationship Director your main responsibilities will involve:
• Originating new customer relationships for the core product set of assets (Lending and fees), liability (Deposits), cross sales (banking fees and cross sales products), treasury income (treasury products).
• Providing excellent ongoing Relationship Management of those new customer relationships including developing those relationships, identifying cross sales opportunities and to introduce relevant Product Partners to meet customer needs.
• Meeting targets for income, asset and liability growth, new to bank customers and non lending related income.
• Building the individual profile as well as the profile of the bank through proactive marketing activity in the Professional and Business Community.
This is an exceptional opportunity to become a senior member of a high performing and high profile team with an excellent reputation across the Region. The bank is investing for growth so career opportunities will be certain for high performing individuals.
Interested candidates should contact Nigel Blakey, CBC Resourcing Solutions, email@example.com, Tel: 0161 486 0011 / 07970 513960