Arrears Administrator - Asset Finance
£23,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Our client is a well-established successful asset finance business that specialise within the SME sector. Due to continued growth and development they are looking to recruit an Arrears Administrator to be based in their head office in Essex.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with Accounts re unpaid DD's and call customers to collect payment
- Responsible for upkeep and accuracy of arrears report
- To organise asset valuations and disposal of assets where appropriate
- Investigating customers further if continued non-payments by way of searches etc.
- Liaising with Repossession and Legal agencies on possessions
- Issuing out Termination and re-possession authority letters
- Updating Solar on each communication with customers/brokers
- Liaising with Sales person/Brokers on their arrears customers
- The production of arrears reports and to ensure that accurate records are maintained.
- Update weekly Directors on arrears cases
- Update all at monthly Sales Meetings on arrears
- Take payments by World pay
- Help the Customer Service Administration on settlements if busy on settlement calls/emails
- Work out settlements and issue settlement letter to customer/broker/salesperson
The ideal candidate will ideally have some Arrears collection experience. There may at times be external face to face negotiations required, therefore the candidate will need to have ideally the experience and strength of character to manage this.