Compliance Manager - Consumer Finance
Salary to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is an ambitious and innovative specialist consumer lending business looking for a Compliance Manager. They are a start-up and have already gained full FCA authorisation and have significant funding available, being backed by a major private equity company who have made a substantial commitment to the business. The management team has a long and successful track record within a cross section of consumer lending.
The successful candidate will be a consumer credit compliance professional. The individual needs to have experience of consumer lending preferably in an unsecured / personal loan environment and have had exposure to all elements of compliance through the consumer journey. May suit someone with experience looking to make their next career step.
- Introduce recommend and maintain compliance policies, procedures and regulations.
- Carry out proactive regular reviews as part of an agreed monitoring programme.
- Ensure business always compliant by meeting FCA expectations and obligations.
- Identify areas of weakness and recommend improvements
- Keep up to date with all relevant industry knowledge, FCA requirements, legal, risk and compliance policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provide relevant advice, guidance and expertise.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of CONC and FCA regulations in a financial services environment.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com or call 0161 486 0011.