Senior Operations Manager - Vehicle Leasing
To £60k plus £15k bonus and benefits
Our client are the UK leasing arm of a major motor manufacturer. The vehicle leasing division is growing, and as such, we have an exciting, newly created opportunity for a Senior Operations Manager to be based from their Head office in Berkshire.
The role will manage a small, but growing team of individuals, who look after the in-life operational functions (customer service, complaints, vehicle collections, end of contract etc)
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the strategy and management of the operational team, and ensuring key operational targets are achieved
- Developing and implementing a risk and control framework
- Close liaison with other internal departments to drive best practice
- Build strong relationships with the field sales team
- Responsible for influencing customer satisfaction, increasing revenue and overseeing operational effectiveness and quality
- Coaching and developing the team, implementing clear objectives
- Regular 121 reviews
- Working closely with the Head of Division to develop an ongoing operational strategy
The successful candidate will have a proven background of leading an operational function, ideally from within the vehicle leasing/contract hire arena - although we may consider other areas of the automotive or financial service sector.
You will have the ability to prioritise workloads, build relationships to Board level, and to think strategically within a fast paced environment.
Please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org