Head of Sales – Asset Finance
Ideally Centrally Located
C£90k plus bonus, car provision and benefits
Our client is a long-established provider of funding solutions to the SME sector throughout the UK. They are part of a larger financial services business, have a very strong panel of funders, and the ability to write business for a full spectrum of hard and soft assets, in addition to business loans, and non-core unusual transactions.
The business is experiencing considerable growth and success, and as such, are looking to appoint a Head of Sales, to manage and develop the internal and field-based sales teams.
This is a newly created position, and key to the ongoing growth of the organisation – as such, we are keen to hear from suitably qualified sales leaders from within the asset finance industry.
• Develop, coach and build the internal and field based sales teams, to leverage opportunities with new and existing clients
• Overall responsibility for key client relationships
• Develop and implement strategic, operational business and performance planning
• Ensure achievement of sales and profit margins
• Put in place appropriate individual development plans for the team
• Motivate, assess performance and ensure effective management and reward structures are in place
• Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan
• Management of the sales budget
The successful candidate must have experience of establishing and/or building a field-based sales team, with experience of the asset finance and leasing sector. A knowledge of dealing with multiple funders or working within a broker environment would also be a distinct advantage.
In addition, we are looking for strong commercial experience, proven ability to build client relationships, strong analytical skills and experience of performance improvement and transformation/change programmes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business as it continues to evolve and grow, in a high profile, business critical position.
Ideally, you will be centrally located within the UK, however location can be flexible for the right person.