Location – Midlands / South East / South West
Our client offers tailored leasing and finance solutions across the asset finance and technology sector. They partner with some of the best equipment vendors in the sectors that want to grow their sales and service proposition. We are looking for someone to be involved in the Healthcare sector working with relationships they have in the flow environment as well as working with key introducers and NHS Trust’s on larger ticket transactions.
You will be responsible for developing existing and securing Healthcare Vendor relationships across the country to generate the maximum opportunity for the division building excellent relationships at all levels with Manufacturers, Vendors and Distributors in order to sell a full range of the divisions products in line with profitability targets.
Your key activities will be
• Prospecting for new Vendor relationships or direct to customer business, ensuring all applications meet the Division’s criteria and are presented for approval accordingly. Managing the relationships thereafter
• Always professionally and proactively, representing the Division’s activities to Vendors ensuring that the highest standards of customer service are attained
• Maintaining regular contact with Vendors to ensure maximum opportunity for obtaining proposals and subsequent conversion into funded business
• Improving awareness of the Divisions products within the Vendor community through regular communication, training, visits or any other relevant activity
• Presenting viable business proposals to Vendors and their customers, taking into account each individual circumstance and ensuring they meet the returns required by the Division
• Strong communications skills and a positive customer care approach
• Excellent organisational & time management skills
• In depth knowledge and understanding of Documentation, Pricing and Deal Structuring
• Numerate and with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure
• Enthusiastic, tenacious & proactive attitude
• Previous experience of a Healthcare related sales environment preferred but will consider other vendor background experience
• Previous experience in an External Leasing Sales role would be an advantage
In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07790808904 for a confidential discussion.