Our client is financial services group who are very strong in the Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending sector. We are looking for someone who can run a small national audit team
• Responsible for the management, training and development of field based Auditors and Surveyors throughout the UK.
• Managing the day to day running of the Audit function ensuring audits and new business surveys are undertaken in respect of all invoice finance and asset-based lending facilities.
• Manage the ongoing development of the team and execution of business initiatives whilst structuring new deals as part of the growing ABL deal team.
• Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting in respect of work completed, and overdue items.
• Reviewing the automated audit cycle matrix alongside client risks to ensure key clients are correctly monitored, and ensure reporting systems are kept up to date and accurate.
• Review of audit team and third party audit submissions in order to maintain field work quality and recovery chances, particularly on high risk clients.
• Liaising with third party outsource companies, to manage audit and survey requirements whilst also managing the respective costs incurred to increase the contribution to the divisions profit contribution.
• Undertake comprehensive preparation prior to each audit or survey to involve reading all briefing material provided, reviewing websites and discussing the key requirements with the Relationship Manager or Business Development Manager/Underwriters as appropriate.
• As required, adjust the survey or audit approach, ensuring the audits/ surveys are completed in a timely manner in accordance with the governing matrix
• Produce high quality, timely and concise audit/survey reports clearly identifying all material risk issues, commenting of the suitability of the client/ prospect for the facilities in place/ proposed, and suggesting ways to mitigate or manage the risks where identified and to validate or challenge the proposed exit strategy. The report should be correctly formatted and proof checked for accuracy prior to submission within an acceptable timescale
• Liaising with the Client Managers and management personnel to highlight issues of concern
• Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times to deliver excellent customer service to Clients, Prospective Clients and Shawbrook Sales and Operations teams.
• Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/ or training
If you are working in the Invoice Finance and ABL sector and have a good risk understanding then please call Mark Lyons for a confidential discussion on 07790808904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org