Senior Business Development Manager – Motor Finance
To £70k plus bonus, car and benefits package
Our client is the motor finance division of a UK banking organisation who have been established for over 60 years. The motor finance division are undergoing significant expansion, and with considerable investment in products, systems and people, they have exciting plans for the next 12 months.
As part of this growth and expansion, they have created a new, high profile role which will report to the Head of Sales, and support the development of business within the AM top 200 space.
• Establish and implement a new business development strategy nationally, securing accounts from the AM top 200 and top 50 independents, where retail support is greater than £1m p/a
• Build strong relationships at senior level within the accounts to support continued growth
• Ensure a detailed understanding of each target account, including understanding how they select and place new business with their lending panel
• Articulate new business propositions to internal stakeholders, to include credit submissions, deal specifics and detailed risk appraisals
• Maintain competitor awareness and provide recommendations on how the organisation can compete safely and profitably
• Fully support the development of the motor business as it progresses its vision to significantly transform within the sector
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable and proven track record of new business development and strategic acquisitions ideally within the motor finance sector, or wider automotive space. You will have highly developed negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to influence at board level, and internally with key stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to join the business during a period of positive and exciting change and growth, in a key, strategic position, which in time is set to become a ‘head of’ role.