Strategic Development Manager – Asset Finance
£65k - £75k plus car, bonus and benefits
Our client is the asset finance and leasing arm of a long established and well-respected UK bank. With offices across the UK, and South East based head office, they have a sizeable, and highly successful sales function, supporting UK SME’s with their capital equipment funding requirements.
A key opportunity has arisen for a strategic development/initiatives manager to join their sales function, with responsibility for supporting the business with their customer, vendor and market insight to ensure that the business achieves its financial goals and performs in line with agreed business strategy.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Establish and develop relationships with internal customers and external partners to identify opportunities to develop business and wider revenue streams
• Build a comprehensive knowledge of the competition and wider asset finance and leasing marketplace
• Develop and implement strategies for new products and services at customer or vendor level
• Act as an ambassador/business facilitator for the company across other group businesses
• Represent the business at industry conferences and exhibitions
• Liaise closely with the key stakeholders across the UK within the various office locations
• Increase company product knowledge, and wider industry knowledge
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of asset finance and leasing, with a strategic approach and the ability to identify opportunities outside of the existing business streams. You will have highly developed negotiation, presentation and influencing skills – able to articulate ideas and suggestions to senior management across the business, in order to support business growth.
The role is home based, but will require significant travel across the UK, and time spent in Head office in South West London.