Relationship Manager - Financial Services
To £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is looking for a Relationship Manager to undergo initial training in order to develop into day to day sales account management of specific intermediaries within a specified geographical territory in order to develop and maximise new business from their IFA clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the relationship of a set number of intermediary accounts within a specified territory to achieve agreed volume and quality targets
- Promote products and services to existing brokers in order to win new / incremental business in support of broker volume targets
- To maximise business retention from time to time in line with agreed business strategy and to ensure franchise sustainability
- To ensure core account development works in line with individual and wider team responsibilities
- To promote investment, deposit and other financial products / services that our client may choose to distribute
- Where required, deliver required service to any key firm in the absence of account relationship manager
You will have a proven track record of sales and relationship management from within a Financial Services background.