Financial Controller - Leasing
Salary £70,000 per annum plus bonus and an excellent benefits package
A highly respected equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets is looking for an experienced Financial Controller. You will oversee the finance department as well as providing technical accounting and tax advice to the business. An important part of this role is making sure that appropriate controls exist within the finance department and they are consistently and correctly applied. The role comes with a significant level of management and the financial controller will be expected to effectively manage and encourage the development of the finance staff.
- Ensure that the finance department adheres to the company's policies and procedures adopting strong standards of governance and control at all times.
- Responsibility for quarterly permanent supervision controls and quality checks set out by the Group.
- Perform a monthly review of the balance sheet file / reconciliations & and provide aged trending statistics to the Finance Director.
- Set up the control framework necessary to ensure that the finance team adheres to its departmental SLA's.
- Undertake yearly compliance audits of vendors / introducers.
- Involvement in systems development and upgrade projects.
- Direct management and training of the Finance Manager.
- Review first line review of month end reporting.
- Responsibility for monthly & quarterly reporting packages to head office.
- Qualified accountant with high degree of industry specific technical tax and accounting knowledge.
- Experience of managing and training staff.
- Ability to interact and confidently present to the Management Committee and Directors.
- Show leadership qualities in order to influence and motivate others.
- Experience of Alfa or similar leasing software.
- Commercially aware and self-motivated with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in order to manage multiple deadlines.
- Act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating customers fairly.
- Embrace the values of the group leadership model.
Interested candidates should contact Keith Snow, CBC Resourcing Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07891 906926