Customer Services - Asset Finance
Salary to £28,000 to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a fast-expanding,substantially backed asset finance business specialising in the provision of a range of funding options into the UK SME and mid-corporate sectors.
As they continue to execute their plan for ambitious growth they are keen to appoint an experienced Customer Services Team Leader to help build and shape their Customer Services offering. The successful candidate will be expected to help with system changes and process improvements and assist the Payout team during busy periods.
- A genuine passion for delivering outstanding, professional customer service - experience preferable.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail, in order to support in-life processes such as customer settlements and repayment queries.
- Have the ability to listen and to understand what the query is by asking the right questions, then resolving them for the customer.
- Able to work within a team and help create a positive, working environment.
- Experience in dealing with CRM systems or the ability to learn new system processes.
- Experience within the Asset Finance industry or the ability to learn about the finance products our client has to offer.
- Have the ability to help create and write customer service procedures
- Self-motivated and a passion for excelling.
- Handling all telephone enquiries from both prospective and existing customers.
- Responding to customers quickly and effectively, ensuring that every customer interaction has a positive outcome.
- Identification of improvements and changes that will further enhance our customer service delivery.
- Ensuring the service we provide is representative of our values.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their next step up - in the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.