Franchised Dealer Account Manager – Automotive Services
North of England
£35k plus 20% bonus, car and benefits package
Our client is one of the major names in the UK automotive sector, specialising in creditor insurance and aftermarket products.
They have a number of high profile motor manufacturer relationships, and are currently looking for a highly professional, self-motivated individual, to manage a portfolio of franchised dealerships across the North of England.
You will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with the dealer network, building strong relationships at key decision maker level, in order to ensure that product sales are maximised across the network.
• Achieve agreed sales objectives/volumes on each product line
• Work closely with manufacturer sales teams across the region
• Work closely with dealership sales staff to discuss promotional and sales development ideas within the dealerships to maximise sales
• Ensure that dealers are fully conversant with the relevant products and their benefits through training/coaching where appropriate.
• Conduct regular dealer reviews to monitor sales performance, and identify any areas of concern
• Implement action plans for sales improvement where necessary/appropriate
• Develop sales plans and projections with the dealers and manufacturer area managers.
• Ensure MI is provided in a timely fashion to senior management teams.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of the retail motor industry, from within a sales/relationship based role. This may be from within the trade (Business Manager, Sales Manager etc), or from within motor finance, warranty/insurance sales, or digital/advertising etc.
Most importantly, you will be well organised, with excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to influence and drive performance within your accounts.
This is a sizeable territory, so considerable travel, and some time away from home will be required as part of the role.