Our client is a leading financial organisation who are looking for a Head of Asset Management to run a small team of analysts, remarketing and support.
In this role you will lead, manage and mentor the asset management team, act as the business’ central point of contact for all matters, and to create a dynamic and innovative function which balances sensible risk-focused decision-making alongside commercial ambition.
You will be accountable to:
• Set risk residual value and SMR pricing
• Establish objectives for each member of the team
• Ensure a timely service of Asset Management operations including invoicing and asset disposal
• Ensure the asset disposal activities are appropriately controlled and administered and that net disposal proceeds and maximised.
• Work in conjunction with the business lines on new product development to support and manage the risk/reward balance of new product design and throughout the lifetime of rental contracts
To be considered for this role you must have a career background in the Asset Finance sector with considerable experience in Asset Management
In the first instance please email Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 07790808904 for a confidential discussion