Head of Sales (South) – Motor Finance
Southern England (ideally located Midlands-South)
£65k- £75k plus excellent bonus, car & benefits package
Our client is an established motor finance business, who are undergoing significant growth and expansion. They operate across the UK dealer market, supporting both smaller independent dealers, and the AM200 space.
They have invested considerably in systems, products, and people, with the field sales function doubling in size, with further growth planned in the coming 12 months.
As part of this growth, we are looking to appoint a Head of Sales – South, who will manage and develop the Southern sales team, and also support the Sales Director in developing the sales strategy and direction of the business as it evolves.
• Resource, lead and develop the Southern sales team – both regional account and key account managers to achieve agreed business targets
• Establish and implement a new business development strategy for accounts in the region, whilst ensuring that established accounts are maintained and supported
• Develop and maintain relationships at the most senior levels within the client accounts, along with driving sales activity through the sales teams
• Delivering growth targets from both existing product lines and new products and services to be launched in the future
• Strategic development of existing accounts to ensure agreed volume and margin is achieved, whilst ensuring the quality and mix of new business
• Drive the development and use of Salesforce as the core CRM tool for the business
• Work closely with the Sales Director and wider SMT to improve the overall business proposition and dominance in the market
• Work closely with operational teams to ensure SLA’s are achieved
The successful candidate will be a time-served sales leader, with a detailed knowledge and understanding of the UK retail motor finance marketplace. You will also have excellent personal sales ability, able to lead from the front, and develop/maintain relationships at senior level within key dealer and broker accounts.
Essentially you will also have an excellent understanding of SAF requirements for motor finance and conducts, particularly relating to sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the business in a business-critical role, at a key stage in the company’s development and evolution. The successful candidate will have a genuine opportunity to really add value and be involved in the growth and direction of the business for the future.