Credit Underwriter - Asset Finance
£25,000 to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client, a leading UK asset finance company, are looking for an experienced Credit Underwriter to support the Asset Finance and Leasing business. The successful candidate will be responsible for underwriting deals and providing collections support, that is in line with our client's credit risk appetite and policies.
The successful candidate will:
- Underwrite all new business applications within their approval limit, agreed SLA timescales and in accordance with the agreed Credit Policy.
- Monitoring and reporting of Service level agreements.
- Communicate effectively with Sales/Brokers on decisions and subsequent appeals.
- Collection of overdue accounts as agreed with the Underwriting & Arrears Manager.
- Monitor and stay abreast of business activities, making recommendations for improvement and development where necessary.
- Treat all customers, either internal or external in line with the Company values.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Ideally you will have one or two years underwriting experience from within Financial Services.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.