Regional Account Manager – Captive Vendor Finance
North West (ideally Chester/Warrington/Liverpool areas)
£40k - £45k plus bonus, car and excellent benefits
Our client is the asset finance arm of a highly respected, blue chip equipment manufacturer. They have a finance book exceeding £800m.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a field based, Regional Account Manager to cover the North West, who will manage and develop a portfolio of equipment dealers, in order to maximise all asset finance opportunities from their sales.
• Promote all finance products to customers who are purchasing capital equipment through the dealer network
• Develop excellent relationships with dealer staff, and end customers, maximising all opportunities to promote the relevant asset finance product to facilitate the sale
• Support dealership sales staff in structuring and packaging asset finance transactions, as the finance specialist – liaising with the end customer where appropriate
• Facilitate all finance transactions in terms of documentation, ensuring all deals are compliant in line with current regulations
• Achievement of sales objectives/targets along with behavioural KPI’s
The successful candidate will ideally have proven experience of the asset finance marketplace, working within either vendor finance or direct asset finance – preferably for a lender. You will demonstrate excellent relationship management and sales ability, strong negotiation and presentation skills and a working knowledge/understanding of FCA regulation.
Additionally, you will be highly numerate, with experience of structuring finance deals, well organised and articulate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a blue chip, aspirational brand, in a key role within the business.