Risk Analyst - Motor Finance
£35,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a leading banking group with a strong growth focus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the credit risk associated with a portfolio of motor dealers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and completing credit reviews for wholesale financing business, Wholesale Risk Policy, including basic data input, financial analysis and consideration of the retail performance of the dealer.
- Supporting underwriters with the processing and completion of legal documentation, securities and other related documentation for funded dealers, including effective liaison with appropriate 3rd parties.
- Ensure compliance with the conditions of any sanction prior to the release of funds.
- Reviewing stock audit reports including liaison with field staff and 3rd parties in the event of any discrepancies.
- Collecting risk monitoring information, analysing this information and identifying all credit risks relating to funded dealers.
- Providing key support to funded dealers and Sales team with respect to wholesale funding and credit line queries.
- Undertaking dealer visits (when necessary) to interview business owners / directors, obtaining relevant financial and non-financial information in order to provide recommendations to the appropriate underwriting authority.
The successful candidate will have a background in credit underwriting and deal structuring.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.