Collections Associate- Asset Finance
£29,000 to £30,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets and due to growth are looking to recruit a Collections Executive.
You will join a well established team of four chasing and managing arrears and defaults across all business channels.
The successful candidate will:
- Chase arrears across business channels by phone and mail (including large Corporates, Authorities and Flow Business)
- Follow up all returned direct debit payments
- Raise arrears letters and default notices as appropriate
- Raise late payment interest invoices and follow through to ensure prompt payment
- Liaise with Head of Collections and colleagues on serious delinquencies and help coordinate any actions required to minimise losses
- Liaise with Asset Management to ensure we manage default outcomes while retaining best value for our assets
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure correct allocation of cash
- Investigate and ensure overpayments are corrected
- Work in accordance with the latest procedures and policies
- Preparation of any legal paperwork required for serious cases where repossession or litigation are required
- Be proactive in developing process and procedure in a changing business
- Attending the Serious Arrears meeting as required.
- Other ad hoc duties where required
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.