Credit Underwriter - Asset Finance
£40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a well established provider of finance and leasing solutions and due to growth are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Underwriter to join their team.
Responsibilities will be:
- To manually assess all new business proposals, reviewing the proposal form, credit searches, supporting information including bank statements, financial accounts and any other additional information provided.
- To underwrite proposals in line with credit policy and risk acceptance criteria up to the individuals remit within set SLA's.
- Make credit recommendations to the Credit Manager/Directors for proposals outside of their remit.
- In depth understanding of financial statements and principles of lending
- Build relationships with other Funders to brokers business.
- Work with the Sales Team/Brokers to maximise every opportunity and work with them to find ways to write new deals.
- Accurately maintain all related systems, files and Data.
- To ensure all relevant Regulations and Polices are adhered to when assessing any proposal
It is essential that you have a proven track record in underwriting within the Asset Finance industry.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.