Assistant Relationship Manager - Asset Finance
£26,000 to £28,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is the asset finance subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset finance and leading facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an Assistant Relationship Manager to manage and develop a portfolio of established broker relationships to maximise new
- Manage and maintain existing broker and introducer relationships.
- Identify and develop new broker and introducer relationships with potential to deliver new business to meet company new business targets.
- To provide a secondary point of contact in the office for brokers and introducers.
- To handle broker, supplier and customer enquiries and proposals in a timely and efficient manner.
- To prepare files for Credit consideration.
- To work with Sales Support to ensure the efficient processing of credit applications and completion of agreed facilities to include negotiation of terms.
- To use customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems and update relevant information held on these systems.
- To assist with the monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities.
- To assist the Relationship Managers and the Sales Director as required and to contribute to the smooth running of the team.
- To be aware of the company values and behaviours and carry out duties in accordance with these values and behaviours.
It is essential that have previous finance experience - ideally in Asset Finance.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.