Deputy Finance Director
Global Financial Services Business
c.£150,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is a well established and highly regarded diversified financial services group operating in the SME Finance sector.
They consistently appear in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
They are looking to appoint a Deputy Finance Director, a newly created role, to work closely with the Global Finance Director and the broader finance leadership team to ensure that financial reporting supports the needs of the business and fully discharges the obligations to shareholders.
This is a significant leadership role managing teams over a number of locations working with Group stakeholders to lead the management of the cost base, shaping the business to be financially efficient and delivering the strategic plan.
The responsibilities and accountabilities are significant and include but are not limited to:
• Deputising for the Global Finance Director when required.
• Working jointly with the Global Finance Director to set the finance strategy, providing direction on all aspects of cost management to the leadership team enabling the business to grow and change in line with the strategic plan.
• Leadership of the Finance Partners and Management Information team ensuring functional excellence is developed and maintained.
• Accountability for reporting on financial and operating performance.
• Working closely with the Treasury Director ensuring the appropriate levels of funding.
This role requires strong leadership skills with demonstrable experience in acquiring, growing, nurturing and retaining talented finance colleagues.
Professional integrity is key in ensuring legal demands and ethical standards are complied with at all times.
We are looking for a qualified Chartered Accountant with strong core knowledge of internationally recognised Accounting Standards and a significant track record of leadership in a financial services business. Ideally this financial services experience will have been gained in a business or commercial lending environment.
Please direct all applications and enquiries in confidence to Graeme Chisholm, CBC Resourcing Solutions at email@example.com