CRM Administrator - Financial Services
Up to £22,000 to £24,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is the subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset finance and lendng facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
This role requires a motivated team player who possesses a breadth of skills to accommodate varied activities to deliver service excellence. The ability to proactively manage and prioritise work through an ever-changing landscape, being approachable and efficient is paramount to ensure success. Excellent communication across all levels of the business is essential. This role is office based and full-time hours.
The successful candidate will provide effective support to the Leasepath SME and Continual Improvement Manager and wider business areas through collaborative actions to drive operational excellence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working closely with the Leasepath SME and Continual Improvement Manager, operational teams and Group IT, you will:
- Be a referral point for potential faults and point of contact with Group IT and external providers
- Provide basic user training, support, advice and feedback
- Maintain a record of local IT tickets to ensure timely progression and escalation if necessary
- Support the co-ordination and facilitation of UAT and regression testing activity, ensuring testing is completed fully, efficiently and to Group standards to ensure reliable operation
- Work closely and effectively with colleagues to update and maintain Leasepath documentation, including testing and defect identification
- Provide support through the facilitation and attendance of project-related meetings, including (where appropriate) the creation of agendas, preparation of materials, maintaining action logs, taking and distributing minutes within agreed time frames.
- In collaboration with managers across the asset finance business support/deliver continuous improvement activity to enhance the current culture of change through deployment of tactical solutions driven by the people.
- Initiate and maintain communications with business and support function personnel involved in assigned projects
- Provide general support to the Leasepath SME and Continual Improvement Manager in their duties as appropriate
- As a minimum, to be proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Sharepoint
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.