Account Manager – Motor Finance
£35k basic OTE £45k, plus car & benefits
Our client is a well-established, provider of motor finance to main dealer groups and franchised dealerships across the UK.
A newly created role has arisen for an Account Manager to join their field sales team in the Essex area.
Working closely with the Regional Development Manager in the area, you will be responsible for growing business volumes from existing key account relationships, through effective account management and development.
Key responsibilities include
• Providing regular training on point of sale technology
• Working with dealership sales staff to expand the range of finance products and services being utilised within the dealership
• Set and manage levels of expectation regarding operational service
• Assist with day to day queries and problem resolutions
• Collect market/competitor intelligence
• Ongoing reviews and relationship management at all levels within the dealership to ensure retention and growth of the account
The successful candidate will currently be working in a Business Manager/Transaction Manager role within a dealership environment, able to demonstrate a proven track record of sales success. You may be looking for the opportunity to make the step into field sales and the finance company world.