Customer Services Co-ordinator - Asset Finance
£26,500 to £28,500 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets and due to growth are looking to recruit a Customer Services Co-ordinator.
The key responsibilities are to personally deliver high quality, flexible customer services which maximise customer satisfaction emphasized by the phrase “delighting the customer”. Create and develop a pro-active approach to Customer Service with the objective of improving relationships with customers and introducers. This will include
- Effectively managing any aspect of customer enquiries (internal and external) by direct or indirect via a range of introducers via phone, e-mail and letter within set service standards. Use of initiative to re-direct or escalate query where necessary whilst maintaining ownership of the query.
- Checking of early settlements adhering to relevant legislation and company policy.
- Management of withdrawals and part payments on CCA regulated deals
- Effective Complaints handling in line with procedure.
- Production of various documents
- Manage credit balance and refund requests
- Handle customer audit requests
- Communicate and negotiate with clarity and where ever possible confirm that customer issues have been satisfactorily resolved - creating a “win/win” culture.
- Control, manage and co-ordinate cross department customer functions such as Novations with Risk influencing the time taken and communicating between all interested parties including the customer.
- Ability to use problem solving skills to produce effective and efficient managed solutions.
- Provide a range of financial statements and copy documentation to customers
- Administer the provision of new direct debits and updated bank details and updating Lease Administration system (ALFA) with assistance from Business administrators
- Ensure compliance with Consumer Credit Act, Money Laundering and Data Protection regulation.
- Be pro-active in making recommendations for ongoing development of systems and processes
- Promote company values and ensure responsive resolution to problems that impact on service
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
You will ideally have two years' experience from a Financial Services or Asset Finance background.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.