Head of Operations - Invoice Finance
£55-£65k plus car and excellent benefits
Our client is a highly regarded major financial institution with an excellent reputation for providing flexible lending solutions to the higher end SME and Corporate markets. They have a strong and long established presence in the Invoice Finance /ABL sector and a market leading and wide ranging product set.
You will be responsible for leading and developing the operations team to ensure effective management of all operational procedures including risk management making a valuable contribution to company profitability. You will also have responsibility to implement and maintain excellent standards of customer service and deliver/promote all aspects of the brand
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To maintain and uphold the highest standards of customer service
- Lead, coach, mentor and monitor the Operations team, building the team through recruitment and succession planning
- To underwrite and fund business in line with the risk framework, reporting any concerns to Group Risk Director.
- Implement/maintain strong internal controls to coincide with group audit requirements and review regularly
- Complete/deliver reports/budgets effectively and within timescales.
- Implement/promote and review local business plan, though regular meetings and reporting
- Continually review key performance indicators, taken necessary action where required, to meet requirements
- To ensure Operations assist in the Sales process, where required, providing a smooth and efficient take on process, without any adverse effect on risk.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience- Invoice Finance industry experience, proven experience of managing risk issues, customer service experience, managing a team
- Skills- excellent communication, dynamic leadership, understanding of operations and risk procedures, strategic thinking, presentations skills
- Qualifications - ABFA Foundation and Certificate
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading brand which are known for progressing strong talent within the business.
Please contact Mark Lyons for a confidential discussion on 07790 808904 or email email@example.com