Internal Sales Support Manager – Asset Finance
£40k- £50k plus benefits
Our client is a leading investment management business, established for over 20 years. We are recruiting for their asset finance division, which is growing significantly.
The Internal relationship manager will work with the head of origination to ensure that all new business objectives are delivered, and to manage the deal flow process with the wider team to ensure that all SLA’s are achieved.
• Co-ordinate all internal origination activities and overview workload, anticipating changes and developments in the flow of new business
• Provide input into the annual origination plan
• Maintain effective relationships internally and externally
• Work all new business opportunities/enquiries via telephone/email and face to face where appropriate
• Manage new business (post approval) through documentation drafting, execution and pay out stages
• Work with head of originations to review progress against SLA’s & targets
• Manage, monitor and optimise sales support policy and activity
The successful candidate will have exposure and experience to the asset finance and leasing sector, with a good understanding of legal documentation relating to the market, and a knowledge of a broad asset classes. You will have strong relationship skills and the ability to confidently manage and develop others, with strong administrative and organisation skills.