Relationship Manager – Vendor Finance
South East, Home Counties
£45k - £48k plus excellent OTE, car and benefits package
Our client is a specialist asset finance provider, with a highly respected brand, working closely with a network of captive equipment dealers across the UK.
They are currently looking to expand the sales team, with an additional field-based relationship manager to cover the London or Home Counties area.
• Responsible for providing excellent service and support to a network of capital equipment dealers across your territory, maximising the opportunity for asset finance sales
• Developing excellent relationships with end customers, dealer sales staff and internal stakeholders
• Structuring and packaging asset finance transactions to support the sale of capital equipment
• Operate within FCA industry regulations
• Identify opportunities for new business outside of the captive dealer network
• Ensure sales objectives and KPI’s are achieved
The successful candidate will have proven experience of either the vendor or direct, hard asset finance marketplace, with the ability to structure transactions. You will have excellent negotiation skills, be a strong relationship manager, with the ability to manage your time and territory effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading and blue-chip brand.