Internal Account Manager – Financial Services
£26k+ with bonus and benefits package
Our client is an innovative provider of working capital solutions to equipment and vehicle manufacturers, distributors, resellers and dealers throughout the UK. They have significant investment and as such are growing their Manchester Head office team considerably.
Working alongside the field based team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, to ensure that their finance facilities run smoothly, effectively dealing with any queries or issues.
• Taking prospective clients through the facility documentation, in addition to guiding active clients on how their facilities work.
• Building strong relationships with clients across various industries, understanding their requirements and expectations
• Working closely with the commercial risk and operational teams, building relationships with key stakeholders internally
• Building positive relationships within the portfolio, ensuring all client activity is within agreed terms of the facilities
• Ensuring all facilities are being utilised, and understanding any potential issues if utilisation is poor.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally within the financial services sector (asset finance, invoice finance would be a distinct advantage). Additionally you will have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, to tight timeframes.