Senior Asset Manager – Hard & Soft Assets
To £60k depending on experience + car and benefits package
Our client is the asset finance and leasing arm of a long-established UK bank. They have a significant asset finance book, and this is continuing to grow.
As such, they are looking to recruit a Senior Asset Manager to join an established team, which serves all company business lines, covering both hard and soft assets.
• Management, compliance and valuation of all assets financed by the company
• Work closely with business relationship managers, credit and recovery teams in providing technical data and support
• Create and maintain a valuation database to be utilised by in-house sales and risk functions
• Provide input into the company’s preferred asset guide, including generic depreciation profiles
• External visits in addition to attendance at various actions
• Facilitate and oversee recovery, sale/auction of assets where required
• External vendor relationship management
• Regular travel throughout the UK
• Key stakeholder management
The successful candidate will have existing experience in a similar role, with a knowledge of a range of assets typically funded by an asset finance/leasing business. Experience of valuations, strong commercial awareness and the ability to negotiate & communicate at all levels, particularly in difficult situations is essential.